- $7.2 million 3CDC development in Cincinnati’s Over-the-Rhine district
- Two new mixed-use buildings totaling 23,500 square feet
- One building incorporates a historic structure that Titan will renovate
- 18 one-bedroom condominiums with 5” engineered hardwood floors, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and other upmarket finishes
- Three street-level “white box” commercial spaces
The Cincinnati Center City Development Corp. (3CDC) selected Titan Real Estate Group as General Contractor for Rennen and Beecher Flats, its new $7.2 million development in Over-the-Rhine.
Rennen and Beecher Flats is a mixed-use development of 18 condominiums and three commercial spaces in two buildings totaling 23,500 square feet. Rennen Flats is primarily new construction, and incorporates a 3,600 square foot historic structure at 1505 Race Street. Rennen Flats is located along the Cincinnati Bell Connector line, and is just up the block from the popular Taft’s Ale House. Beecher Flats is all new construction, located at 15th and Pleasant Street.
Titan is outfitting the residential units with 5-inch wide engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel GE appliances, quartz countertops, tile bathrooms, and other upscale finishes. No-VOC paint has been specified for the condominiums, as well as energy saving HVAC systems. 3CDC is pricing the 750 square foot one-bedroom condominiums in the mid-$200,000s, a moderate range for the popular Over-the-Rhine district.
Early in the project, Titan identified several constructability questions and provided practical solutions. No urban construction comes without surprises. The difference is our experience helps our team and clients adapt successfully to challenges.