- 79 units in five buildings; mix of 1- and 2-bedroom apartments and townhouses
- Demolition and renovation by Titan construction team
- Structural repair, new roofs, siding and windows
- Luxury vinyl tile floors in living rooms and bedrooms
- Full ceramic tile baths and kitchen floors
- New plumbing throughout
- New energy efficient heat pumps in each unit
- Parking lot paving and striping
- Rebranding to reflect a complete turnaround of the property
The five-building apartment complex overlooking a golf course in the Ohio River town of Madison, Indiana, had fallen into a spiral of deferred maintenance, low occupancy and minor crime when Titan acquired the property.
The 79 apartments and townhomes were gutted down to the studs and totally renovated inside and out, including significant structural work and envelope upgrades. Titan brought in a full-time on-site property manager to serve the new residents, and rebranded as The Greens of Madison.
Madison’s mayor officiated at the ribbon cutting and praised the turnaround of the property, which now counts a city employee among its residents. Titan transformed an increasingly unattractive apartment complex with too many police runs to a pleasant, tenant-friendly, profitable property in their portfolio.