- 7,290 square foot building with basement ca.1880 converted to six high-end condos
- Four two-bedroom units and two one-bedroom units
- 9’ to 13’ ceilings; 8’ doors
- Two units with stained and polished concrete floors; three with bamboo floors; original hardwood flooring reclaimed and refinished in one unit
- Exposed brick walls and built-ins
- Gourmet kitchens with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and range hoods
- Solid maple cabinetry with dovetailed drawers throughout
- Full baths feature Italian tiles, double vanity sinks, luxury showers
- Optional rooftop decks for two units
- Energy efficient individual HVAC systems
- Homes qualify for 10-year city tax abatement
The venerable Dominion Building was originally constructed in 1880, then extensively remodeled in 1945 and again in the 1990s. Through the past century it had housed commercial services including an automobile repair shop in 1914, locksmiths, electricians, and law offices when Titan acquired it. The building’s location in Cincinnati’s Central Business District, just around the corner from Piatt Park and near City Hall, suited it well to meet the rising demand for urban residential use.
Titan commissioned plans to adapt the building’s solid bones, and developed six high-end condominiums with its in-house construction team. The beautifully finished homes offer a location in the heart of the city, designer finishes, exposed brick, energy efficient design, and a private courtyard in the back.