- 12 ADA apartments completed in just over three weeks to meet tax credit deadline
- Finished to Enterprise Green Communities standards for new construction
- New laminated flooring
- Hardwood kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities with solid surface countertops
- All appliances including dishwashers
- Water-conserving plumbing fixtures
- High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners
- Interior doors and wood trim
- Interior painting
- Exterior trim and architectural details
Cary Crossing is an innovative development serving people with mobility, sight and hearing disabilities, the first of its kind in Hamilton County, Ohio. Located in Mt. Healthy, Cary Crossing offers 36 one- and two-bedroom ADA-compliant garden apartments in nine buildings on 5.6 acres, the site of a former elementary school. The demand for these specialized apartment homes is so great there were over 500 applications for the 36 units.
Titan took over general contractor responsibilities to finish the three buildings left at the drywall stage in the $7.5 million project. The company managed subcontractors and self-performed much of the finish construction. Working 16 to 18 hours a day, the Titan team installed or oversaw flooring, cabinets, countertops, appliances, plumbing fixtures, doors and trim, interior paint, exterior trim and HVAC equipment installation and start-up.
The buildings and residential units were completed within the tax credit deadline, and our client was more than pleased with our performance. One comment we heard: Titan did 11 weeks of work in about three weeks! We are always committed to getting the job done for our clients and their residents, and went above and beyond to make it happen at Cary Crossing.