Titan Real Estate Group is building six new townhomes on an infill site in Mt. Washington, The Reserve at Skytop. Designed to blend seamlessly with the existing condominium neighborhood, the townhomes offer upscale finishes in a convenient location, enhance the value of surrounding homes, and qualify for the City of Cincinnati’s 10-year tax abatement. Five of the units have been presold during construction, according to Jodi Funke, Titan’s president.
- Six 1,736 square foot townhomes on infill site
- Three levels, open floor plan, two bedrooms, two full- and two half-baths
- 9’ ceilings on first level; 10’ vaulted ceiling in master bedroom
- Main level with hardwood floors; fireplace with mantel and tile surround
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, hardwood floor and cabinets, stainless steel appliances
- Tile floors in baths, entries and laundry rooms; tile shower in master bath
- Finished basement
- Street level garage
About Titan Real Estate Group
Titan Real Estate Group transforms challenging projects into extraordinary places. Titan provides development, construction and management services for its own portfolio, and for other developers, general contractors, communities and not-for-profits. Titan Real Estate Group, founded by Jodi Gregory Funke and Archie Searp in 2010, is a WBE, certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).